Using the principle of differential pressure to drain water, oily substance will be discharged first and then condensate will be discharged.
Therefore, it will not cause oil clogging.
No power connected needed, large drainage capacity, adjustable for drainage interval time.
The drainage interval can be adjusted, and the drainage capacity is large, up to 450L/hr.
Working pressure range: 0.29~0.98 MPa
Operating temperature range: 2~60°C
Installation and use of OPT type electronic drain
1. The filter ball valve (OPT) integrates the isolation ball valve and the filter screen into one, with a compact appearance and easy cleaning, rated pressure of 16Bar, condensate inlet 1/2″, outlet 1/2″ or 1/4″. Installed in electronic drainage Before the device, ensure that the spool is not easily blocked.
2. Before installing the drain, the dirt, welding slag, and rust in the compressed air system should be removed first. It is recommended to evacuate the system at full pressure for 3 minutes before installing the drain. When installing the solenoid valve, it should be noted that the flow direction of the condensate should be consistent with the direction of the arrow on the valve body; the valve body is installed in a horizontal position with the coil facing upward; the outlet pipe of the valve is connected to a drain pipe (such as a hard PVC pipe).
3. When wiring the timer, first press the screw on the top of the junction box, pull out the junction box from the timer, remove the shell (junction box cover) of the junction box, and pass the connecting cable through the outer valley threading hole, as shown below Perform wiring as shown.After wiring is completed, replace the terminal box cover to the original position, reinsert the terminal box on the timer, tighten the cable, and properly lock the waterproof nut of the terminal box cover to prevent moisture from rushing along the cable Enter the timer, and then tighten the fixing screw (cross screwdriver M3). In addition to the connection effect of this screw, it also has the function of compressing the gasket to prevent water from seeping into the joint of the gasket, so be sure to lock it, otherwise the gasket will not play a waterproof role, which will cause malfunction of the coil and timer.
Warning: To connect the cable, you must use ￠7~￠8 three-core round sleeve cable, and it is reliably grounded, and use a power supply that meets the requirements.
4. When setting the timer, use the left knob to set the interval time, and the right knob to set the discharge time. The user should make adjustments according to the climate and working conditions.
5. Technical data
|Interval time||1min ~ 4.5min|
|Discharge time||1sec ~ 10sec|
|Manual test button||yes|
|Voltage||AC and DC 24V-240V|
|Power consumption||Max 1.0A AC/DC|
|Ambient temperature||-40°C ~ +50°C|
|Protection level||IP 65 NEMA4|
|Shell material||Flame retardant ABS plastic|
|Electrical connections||DIN 43650A ISO 4400/6952|
|Indicator light||Green indicator switch, Red indicatior switch|
|Type||2/2 Direct acting|
|In/out interface||1/4”, 1/2” internal thread(PT)|
|Medium temperature||under 90°C|
|Valve body||Forged brass, Body diameter 4.5mm(High-pressure 2.0mm)|
|Insulation level||Level H (200°C)|
|Protection level||IP 65|
6. Size and Weight
It is recommended that you check the electronic drain by pressing the manual test button on the timer several times each time you check the compressed air system.
In the process of using the electronic drain, special attention should be paid to the following points:
1. The TEST membrane switch on the timer is a manual test button. Every time it is pressed, the drain is discharged once according to the set time. This button checks the drainage at any time in daily work.
2. In the use of the electronic drain, the solenoid valve may not be closed tightly, and there is always a leak. Usually the fault is not due to the quality of the drain itself. The reason is that the condensate is too dirty, and the tiny solid particles in it run away. Into the gap between the valve core and the valve housing, the valve core is stuck. When this fault occurs, the following methods can be used to eliminate:
1. Press the test button repeatedly until the fault is eliminated (this method is extremely effective for most valve cores to be stuck).
2. If the above method does not work, you need to disassemble the solenoid valve and clean the valve core.
(1) Close the isolation valve. Press the test button to exhaust to ensure that the electronic drain is isolated from the air pressure system, that is, at zero pressure:
(2) Cut off the power supply of the drain:
(3) Remove the coil, (before removing the coil, make sure that the electronic drain is powered off, otherwise the energized coil will burn out after leaving the valve body), disassemble the solenoid valve, remove the valve core and spring, and rinse the valve with water Reinstall the body, valve core and spring, and the fault can be eliminated.